The following entities may become Supporting Partners:
- continuing education institutions,
- vocational schools,
- technical secondary schools,
- training companies, language schools,
- labour market institutions,
- institutions of government and self-government administration,
- business sector representatives,
- individual persons.
The Supporting Partner is obliged to promote the VCC system, contribute to its development as well as its adaptation to current education and labour market needs. This can be achieved through:
a) holding consultations with both VCC Foundation,
b) filing applications and concepts concerning training syllabi,
c) providing information and data on demand for specific qualifications and competences,
d) creating and implementing institutional solutions popularizing the uniform system of validating professional qualifications in compliance with VCC methodology.