During this course participants will learn professional vocabulary, definitions, models and theory in order to work in this profession and to communicate with applicants and co-workers in a human resources environment. This course contains exercises and the lecture useful to the human resources management and to those who want to work with other people.
Human resources worker should:
• prepare job descriptions,
• describe competencies and predisposition to work,
• consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualifications,
• interview applicants about their experience, education and skills,
• inform applicants about job’s details such as benefits and conditions,
• hire or refer qualified candidates,
• know how to identify strong and weak points of them,
• conduct employee’s evaluations,
• direct disciplinary procedures,
• introduce patterns of competencies and motivation,
• use methods and techniques specific to the human resource management,
• build trust and intimacy with the employees,
• create an organizational culture in companies,
• control a conversation,
• communicate effectively,
• have the ability to active listening,
• use verbal and nonverbal communication,
• have the knowledge about neuro-linguistic programming.
At the end of this course, participant will have high interpersonal and management skills supported by extensive knowledge and skills in the field of human resources.
The course is addressed to managers, employees, human resources’ workers and other departments, who manage a team and want to improve and increase their knowledge in the field of human resources.