Using of EU funds is a new practical competence demanded on the labour market. Thanks to this course participants will gain knowledge and skills concerning possibilities, rules and mechanisms of EU funds gaining, providing practical skills of project management in accordance with the Cohesion policy.
The course is addresed to people who would like to develop their knowledge of external founding possibilities, in particular for: governmental administration, NGO’s employees, entrepreneurs and others who are dealing with EU grants.
The employee who works on EU Funds Specialist position posses skills necessary for fulfilling following tasks:
- researching of information about possibilities of EU funds applying,
- using of documents, guidelines etc. in EU funds applying and project implementation,
- using of the rules of SWOT analysis, application form, task report and financial statement preparation,
- project documentation preparation,
- work organisation.
At the end of this course every certificates’ owner will have a knowledge and skills including:
- genesis of EU Regional policy,
- legalities, programm documents, guildelines in the proces of apllying and realisation of co-financed with EU projects,
- the rules of budget preparation, cost eligibility,
- consortium agreement, Ganth graph, SWOT analysis, application form, task report and financial statement preparation,
- stakeholders analysis.