Computer graphics aims at acquiring knowledge that allows training participants to efficiently and effectively use secrets of modifying and using creatively vector and raster graphics. Content-related area includes all multimedia aspects, i.e. rudiments of animation, picture and sound modification, preparing material for publishing, designing visual identity marks and advertising components by using new objects, modification procedures, picture retouch, enhancing components, using filters as well as various multimedia techniques involving graphic and sound processing, film editing, creating animations, and also correcting and separating multimedia materials.
After completing the training, an employee is skilled in:
- Working with raster and vector graphics software.
- Using essential terms and techniques of working with raster and vector graphics.
- Applying all techniques of modifying pictures as well as raster and vector objects.
- Preparing materials according to the client’s guidelines.
- Adapting to the environment, working conditions and possible non-standard situations.
Moreover, such elements as time management, establishing interpersonal contacts, e-marketing techniques are also certifiable. Content-related scope of the acquired knowledge allows the course participants to design vector and raster graphics and use it for professional (e.g. in printing) or amateur purposes.
Participants who would like to get THE VCC certificate need to complete the whole foreign language course. Firstly, they learn general language and after that they learn specialist vocabulary and profession-related expressions.
Profession included in the International Standard Classification of Occupations ISCO-88 classification structure (number 3471)