Each person who wants to be an accredited VCC Trainer should pass the following exams:
- theoretical merit exam with the result of minimum of 90%,
- practical merit exam with the result of minimum of 90%,
- on-line exam from the knowledge of the VCC system with the result of minimum of 60%.
THE PROCEDURE OF TRAINERS CERTIFICATION:
- In order to undergo accreditation process, candidates must send registration documents Trainer to VCC Foundation: email@example.com, no later than 7 working days before planned accreditation. Please include the title: “Accreditation of VCC Trainer” Application must include the VCC form (attached), candidate’s CV and documents confirming candidate’s skills (scans of diplomas, references, and certificates).
- If the opinion is positive, candidate receives access data to e-learning platform as well as information on the planned accreditation. If, however, the opinion is negative, the accreditation process is terminated. A candidate, who was assessed negatively, can participate in additional training courses and go through the accreditation process again.
- The e-learning platform includes presentation of the VCC system as well as tests verifying candidate’s knowledge of the VCC system and of the area that will be taught by the candidate.
- Before taking examination, candidates must pay accreditation fee.
- Within 30 working days from the moment of receiving access to the e-learning platform, candidates must become familiar with its content and pass appropriate tests.
- In order to obtain accreditation, it is necessary to complete a profession-specific test (no less than 90%) and a test verifying knowledge on the VCC standard (no less than 60%). After successful accreditation, candidates become Accredited VCC Trainer. This is confirmed by a certificate and a supplement with a list of competences that can be tested by the accredited Trainer.
- VCC Trainer certificate is valid for 5 years from the date of issuing.